Wednesday, June 22, 2005

 

Running

So I signed up for the Chicago Marathon back in January. What a dumb idea! and now the training schedule has started and did I tell you I HATE running? I've been running and/or walking a couple miles each morning or evening, on a semi-regular schedule and the best thing I can say about it so far is that it feels so good when it's over. I finally broke through my resistance and browsed around Hal Higdon's site and bought two pamphlets - 1 for beginning runners, the other specifically for Chicago Marathon training.
This whole endeavor is the last of the Big Three Events this late summer/fall:
1. Chinese Family Camp in August (I'm the Camp Director AGAIN!)
2. My WEDDING in September
3. The dang Marathon in October

ok, I'm done ranting. Stay tuned...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?